Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Test Fitting Sleeping Bag and Bottle Cage

I bought a Sea to Summit eVent compression dry bag and put my sleeping bag and a light down coat in it and strapped it to the bars. I plan to make a bar bag to carry the dry bag in but the straps alone would work. I was hoping to carry the sleeping bag in the seat bag but a large enough bag wouldn't fit when the rear suspension compresses. This plan is actually better because I didn't think I would be able to bring my coat but I will be able to this way. I'm still hoping to find a better place for the sleeping pad than on top of the bars but it will work if that's where it ends up.

I also installed a cage under the downtube and tried a 24oz. bottle there. Hopefully it won't rub. I think I will have space for around six liters, which should be enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment